It seeks the development of attitudes, relationships and social values that have an impact on the individual and collective growth of young workers. The young workers, trained in the human dimension, act coherently with proactive and proper values.
- They are people who:
- They recognize their role in society,
- They value institutions and strengthen the family;
- They respect themselves and others;
- They value their body and their innovative capacity,
- They understand cultural diversity,
- Act responsibly in making decisions and
- They promote equality, justice and respect for human rights.
The Topics are:
Gender Equality, Children and youth Rights, Culture of Peace, Conflict Resolution in a pacific way, Multiple Intelligences, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Self Esteem and Emotional Intelligence.